1. Tang Y., Browne R.P. and McNicholas P.D. 'Model based clustering of high-dimenional binary data', Computational Statistics &Data Analysis, 86, 84-114
a. The moneyball effect: How statistical analysis can transform the sports industry. 8th International Conference of the ERCIM Working Group on Computing and Statistics. London, UK. December 2015. Oral. Invited.
b. A classification of pure malt scotch whiskies. 11th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium. Gothenburg, Sweden. August 2015. Oral.
c. Mixtures of latent trait models with the contaminated Gaussian distribution. Classification Society, 2015, Hamilton Canada. June 2015. Oral.
d. A partial membership model for high-dimentional binary data. 7th International Conference of the ERCIM Working Group on Computing and Statistics. Pisa, Italy. December 2014. Oral. Invited.
e. Mixtures of latent trait models with efficient bounds for the softmax function for high-dimensional categorical data. MBC2: An International Workshop on Model-Based Clustering and Classification. Catania, Italy. September 2014. Oral. Invited.
f. Clustering CATA data via a mixture of latent trait models with common slope parameters. An International Conference on Sensory Data Analysis. Chicago, United States. August 2014. Oral.
g. Common Factor Mixture Models for Clustering High-Dimensional Binary Data. 6th International Conference of the ERCIM Working Group on Computing and Statistics. London, UK. December 2013. Oral. Invited.
h. Apply Model-Based Clustering to High-Dimensional Binary Data. 41st Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada. Edmonton, Canada. May 2013. Poster.
Advances in Data Analysis and Classification
Peer-Reviewed Articles (In Preparation)
2. Tang Y and McNicholas, P.D., ‘Model-based clustering of big data: A review’.
3. Tang Y., Browne, R.P. and McNicholas, P.D., ‘Asymmetric clustering for ultra high-dimensional data’.
4. Tang Y., Punzo, A., Browne, R.P. and McNicholas, P.D., ‘Model-based clustering of high-dimensional categorical data with extreme pattens.’
5. Tang Y. and McNicholas, P.D., ‘A psychometric analysis of womens’ rubgy 7s players’.